The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into AAMI Stadium:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares / Fireworks;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags, and banners.
- Whistles, hooters and horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments including drums.
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos.
- Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than are too large to be stored under a seat).
- Other items as determined by AAMI Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
All persons entering AAMI Stadium are advised that alcohol is permitted in selected seated areas of the Stadium and all dry zones must be adhered to. Alcohol may be consumed in the following seated areas:
PUBLIC AREA : All Bays with the exception of Bay 102.
MEMBERS : All Bays with the exception of Bay 103
Alcohol is not permitted in the Standing Areas of the Stadium. It must be consumed in the allocated Seating Bays or in the Bar Areas,.
Patrons are also reminded when entering AAMI Stadium:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 1997."
All patrons are stongly encouraged to seek assistance from Event or Security Staff should they encounter a problem with other patrons around them. Discretion will be used at all times when dealing with alcohol related issues in Seating areas.