From AAMI Stadium - Conditions of Entry
Dec 4, 2008 - 5:35:34 PM
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to AAMI Stadium and / or the venue’s arena may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by AAMI Stadium staff will be evicted from AAMI Stadium.
- Pass-outs will be issued on match day. Patrons are advised that when re-entering the Stadium they must produce both their pass out and entry ticket.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from AAMI Stadium by patrons.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside AAMI Stadium.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into AAMI Stadium do so at their own risk. AAMI Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- Due to safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the AAMI Stadium seating areas.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Patrons viewing such activities do so at their own risk. Patrons sitting behind the goals are advised to take care and watch for footballs being kicked during the warm up period and throughout the match.
- Patrons are advised that the Stadium seats ‘flip up’ and to take care when standing and sitting
Dec 4, 2008 - 5:34:25 PM
Refusal of Entry
Dec 4, 2008 - 5:33:34 PM
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags / banners, musical instruments etc).
Restricted | Prohibited items
Dec 4, 2008 - 5:31:51 PM
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares / Fireworks;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags, and banners.
- Whistles, hooters and horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments including drums.
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos.
- Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than are too large to be stored under a seat).
- Other items as determined by AAMI Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
Dec 4, 2008 - 5:29:59 PM
PUBLIC AREA : All Bays with the exception of Bay 102.
MEMBERS : All Bays with the exception of Bay 103
Alcohol is not permitted in the Standing Areas of the Stadium. It must be consumed in the allocated Seating Bays or in the Bar Areas,.
Patrons are also reminded when entering AAMI Stadium:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 1997."
All patrons are stongly encouraged to seek assistance from Event or Security Staff should they encounter a problem with other patrons around them. Discretion will be used at all times when dealing with alcohol related issues in Seating areas.
© Copyright 2012 by AAMI Stadium